Pinpoint's Acceptable Internet Use Policy
This Pinpoint Acceptable Internet Use Policy governs your use of Internet services (the "Service") provided by Pinpoint Communications, Inc. and Pinpoint Wireless Inc., d/b/a BLAZE wireless. It is made part of the Internet Service Agreement and you are required to abide by the rules set forth herein. If you do not agree with these rules, do not use the Service and notify Pinpoint within 24 hours to terminate your account. If you violate any of these rules, Pinpoint has the right to terminate your Service without notice.
You may use the Service for any lawful purpose; however, the following is considered illegal or unacceptable and constitutes a violation of this policy.
1. Using the Service in any way that violates any local, state, national or international law, or any rules or regulations promulgated there under.
2. Using the Service to interfere with access to the Internet by other parties or disrupt the Internet or its users in any way.
3. Using the Service to harm, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
4. Using the Service to transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property that constitutes hate speech, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense.
5. Using the Service to harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon another.
6. Using the Service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services or to advance any type of financial scam such as "pyramid schemes," "Ponzi schemes," and "chain letters", or to engage in any form of illegal lottery or gambling.
7. Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead.
8. Using the Service to transmit any unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email. This includes activities that have the effect of facilitating unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email, whether or not that email is commercial in nature.
9. Using the Service to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems, or to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of computers connected to the Internet, electronic communications systems, or telecommunications systems, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data.
10. Using the Service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of music or photographs from copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
11. Using the Service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
12. Using the Service to harm minors in anyway.
13. Using the Service to offer Internet services to any third party outside of the home or business establishment. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, reselling Internet services and/or providing free Wi-Fi “hot spot” services. Business customers may be granted limited authority to extend services to third parties only upon written permission.
14. Linking a home page to locations that violate any of the above rules.
Pinpoint does not actively monitor use of the Service under normal circumstances. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over material created or accessible through the Service. However, we have the right, to review content and may remove any materials that, in our discretion, is unacceptable or violates the terms of this policy or the Internet Service Agreement. Pinpoint also has the right to suspend your account, discontinue your access to the Service, or to take other action, as we may deem necessary without prior notification.
Pinpoint reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this Acceptable Use Policy, our Internet Service Agreement and our other policies at any time and in any manner. Any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with the terms of the Internet Service Agreement.
Last revised: June 11, 2018